Sabado, Hulyo 16, 2016

Pleasantly Surprised

PHILEX MINING CORPORATION
Property Dividend Declaration
Please be informed that on February 29, 2016, the Board of Directors of Philex Mining Corporation (PX) approved a property dividend consisting of shares of stock of Philex Petroleum Corporation (PXP) as of record date, March 15, 2016 with details as follows:


Property Dividend Features:
Nature of Property Dividend 
Philex Petroleum Corporation (PXP)
Ratio     
17 PXP shares for every 100 PX shares
Record Date
March 15, 2016
Entitled stockholders 
All stockholders owning at least 100 shares as of record date



The above was the email I got from COL today. It was a pleasant surprise. I forgot that I bought PX early this year. I checked the record and yes I held it until few days after the ex-date; hence, I am eligible to be given with PXP share. I smell that the bears will reign on PXP this monday. The dividend is practically free money. Who doesn't want one? The question now is will I join the bandwagon on monday and sell my newly acquired PXP? My answer is No. I plan to hold on this for months or even years. It is  free stock market share after all. I doubt I'll receive another one in the next months. I want to cherish the moment. LOL

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento